5 Week Discovery
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Prefer to pay by instalments?
Please email me directly and quote '5 Week Discovery', or Click here
Have you ever considered that your values and beliefs may be keeping you stuck or in repeating patterns of behaviour that you just cannot seem to break? Constantly circling thoughts and repeated actions drain away your energy and leaving you feeling confused, frustrated and depleted.
Experience of supporting people in recovery from ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia has shown me that the values and beliefs we hold can contribute to making our chronic fatigue conditions worse.
Think of it as subconscious self-sabotage, the thoughts and actions we don't consciously decide on but that end up interfering with what we do consciously want to achieve.
This course is designed to uncover how your thoughts, actions, beliefs and values are contributing to your ME/CFS or Fibromyalgia and then work out what small changes you can make so that your overall health and wellbeing improves.
- Weeks 1 & 2: Tuesday 13 and 20 October 6:30pm-8:30pm Group sessions where all participants will be working together to explore and understand core values and key beliefs and how these relate to behaviours that exacerbate fatigue conditions.
- Week 3: 1-1 Sessions You will have a 1:1 online session with me where we explore how personal priority key belief so that it becomes a powerful force to live the life that you want. As this is half term week, the 1-1 appointments will be booked around any holiday or child care commitments.
- Weeks 4 & 5: Tuesday 3 and 10 November 6:30pm-8:30pm Group sessions where we will focus on the small changes that you can put in place to begin to improve your physical health.
This is powerful work I know that makes a huge difference when I work one to one with my clients. I know from feedback that it's the kind of work that brings about a turning point that allows the recovery journey to begin. It is possible to live the life you want live, rather than simply existing.
Since this course is focused on supporting people who have a diagnosis of ME, CFS or Fibromyalgia, you may be concerned about whether you will be well enough to join in and/or concentrate. To reassure you, the following will be in place:
- Each session will be recorded so that you can re-visit it if you need to
- You will be with like-minded people who understand (from their own experiences) what you are going through and will be supportive
- You won’t be asked to do any more than you are comfortable with, so there’s no need to worry about over-exerting yourself.
In addition, I have set up a closed Facebook Group so that, following the course, you will be able to stay in touch and support each other through your journey.
Warning: This is not a magic wand FULL RECOVERY course. It is simply a beginning to wellbeing.
Are you ready for change?
- Early Bird£135£1350£0