Sleep Like a Baby!
Time & Location
About the Workshop
How often to do you wake up feeling unrefreshed, annoyed or fed up because you haven’t had a great night’s sleep?
I’m Suzanne Smith, a chronic fatigue specialist supporting women with conditions like ME, CFS, Fibromyalgia and Post Viral Fatigue to recover their health and wellbeing so that they can go on to live full and enjoyable lives.
As you can imagine, poor sleep is often a key element of chronic fatigue. Over the years I have developed a bit of a toolkit to help my clients change what’s happening for them when they sleep so that this element of their chronic fatigue is no longer an issue.
I realise that many people don’t wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead so I am really excited to be sharing this course of 4 workshops with you.
Sleep Like A Baby! Course
Over the 4 weeks you will:-
- Learn all about ‘how’ and ‘why’ we sleep: understanding the way your body works before during and after sleep is really important as there are so many myths around sleep. It’s important to understand these processes so that you can work with them.
- Set yourself up for a good night’s sleep: we’re going to focus on different ways that you can prepare for sleep so that your body is pre-programmed to succeed.
- Deal with a busy head that won’t switch off: this is such a biggie! Not only do you need tools and techniques that you can turn too, you also need to understand what’s happening internally when you are stressed or anxious.
- Help your subconscious to feel safe and secure: through developing your own checklist, you can reassure your subconscious that all is well and that it’s safe to sleep
Practical Steps & Accountability
Not only will the 4 workshops be full of learning and practical steps, you will also work with fellow attendees to hold each other accountable so that you put into practice what you have learnt. After all, if you change nothing, nothing will change.
I do hope that you feel inspired and excited about these workshops – they really are powerful and can bring about such massive shifts in how you feel, function and perform throughout the day.
Dates & Price
I am offering the Sleep Like A Baby course for £12.50 per workshop (that’s a total of just £50 to transform how you feel in the morning!)
The course runs over the following dates – no need to worry if you can’t make any of them as I will have recorded sessions that I can email over to you so that you won’t miss out on anything.
- Thursday 23 September 6.30pm - 8pm
- Thursday 30 September 6.30pm - 8pm
- Thursday 7 October 6.30pm - 8pm
- Thursday 14 October 6.30pm - 8pm
So what are you waiting for?!
If the details above haven’t already convinced you to join us, then read on!
I am offering each person who books before 16 September a 15 minute lazer focus session to tackle your biggest sleep problem. This session comes at no extra cost but gives you so much!
Register now to join me for the first workshop on Thursday 23 September at 6.30pm
- Sleep Like A Baby!£50£500£0